As a Laravel Developer, you are expected to have proficiency in developing high class quality web applications in Laravel framework.
• Write codes as per company standards to develop high end websites in PHP/MySQL in Laravel framework.
• Prepare work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared.
• Communicate to the Project Manager/Team Leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays on the project tasks.
• Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project.
• Maintain conducive working environment.
• Prepare project documents for each project, including project development report and project completion report.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Expert-level knowledge in PHP and Laravel or similar MVC frameworks (Symfony, Yii, etc).
• Knowledgeable regarding good database design and proficient in writing SQL queries.
• Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables with specified timelines.
• Must understand how to use Git.
• Experience in enterprise design patterns
• Experience developing RESTful Apis and JSON
• Understanding of developing unit tests with PHPUnit
Office: Radiocity FM building, Gahanapokhari, Naxal, Kathmandu.