Namaste Anil ji,
Here some details regarding your quires send by Mr. Sujit Kandel Via Twitter
Anyone who is interested they can make there own through Google Map, I'll recommend the following itinerary; Day 1:
1) Godavari - Lele Hike 2Hr.
2) Lele -Tika vhairab 1hr.
3) Tika Vhairab - Champi 2 hr.
4) Champi - Bansbari (Pharping) 2hr
5) Bansbari - Hattiban 1hr (camp)
Maybe Champi to Bansbari it will take 1 more hour. it depends on hikers. From Champi to Dukuchaap it's totally downward and has to cross the Bagmati river which is the fault section in-between Lalitpur and Kathmandu District than need to hike totally steep to the Bansbari.
1) Hattiban - Champadevi 2hr
2) Champa Devi - Bhasmasur danda 1.5 hr
3) Bhasmasur danda - Deurali Ropeway
4) Deurali - Chandragiri 45 min
Please Carry plenty of water from Hattiban, no water fill-up point until Deurali.