Please elaborate the purpose that you need a bike for. Will you be using it for Kathmandu only or out the valley too.
- do you need it on daily basis?
- will you be returning rented bike after day is off or you will be parking in your own apartment/home?
please elaborate so that it can be answered better. :)
For pulsar 150cc per day charge will be around Rs.800 and for month with discount it will cost around Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 18,000 to hire a bike for a month. You need to deposit the sum before you hire the bike. In case you need to prolong the duration of the hire you need to inform to us.
Before Renting a motorbike in Nepal you have to submit following required Documents:
1) Original Passport with Nepalese visa or refundable cash deposit.
2) Driving license photocopy.
3) Id card or Citizenship card original.
4) Valid driving license from your country or International Driving license for the hire.
5) OR Someone from Nepal who can stay as a Guarantor for the security along with his/ her citizenship, Address, Contact details.
Usually in Nepal any Motorbike Rental Company doesn't provide any kind of insurance.
- Insurance is only on engines of the bike. If in due course of rental time bike accident, loss, scratches, broken parts,etc. occurred the insurance is not applicable.
We hope this information is enough to help you.