Looking for Vehicle rental service from Kathmandu to Sunauli border?

Hi, We are family of three stucked in Nepal due to lockdown. We are moving to india once the lockdown is over!

Can anyone provide the cost for Vehicle rentals who can drop off to Sunauli broder also we have few belongings from Nepal to take along with us.

I have few questions below:

1. What will be the total cost for Vehicle? ( Car, Scorpio ?)
2. What is the total duration from Ktm - Sunauli border?
3. Do we need PCR test reports while traveling?
4. Can we enter the broder Via Sunauli, i heard its closed but some of my friends said we can enter from Sunauli border. (Mixed information, can anyone make sure if we can enter border)
5. How is the road conditions?
6. Can anyone provide home service for PCR Test. We quite afraid to go for hospital for checkup?
7. Also we are traveling to Lucknow from Sunauli, if its possible if anyone can provide transportation from Sunauli broder to Lucknow?

We have total 20 days before we move out from here,
Any information will be very helpful for us.

thank you,
PK

Sujan

Namaste Kiran,
I hope all is well with you and your family!
So here are details about the rental cost for vehicle rentals provided by one of my friends who runs a vehicle rental company in kathmandu.
For Scorpio, it cost around Rs. 22,000 and for car cost around Rs.16,000. From Kathmandu to the Sunauli border it will take around 8 hours of drive from Kathmandu, I heard the road is all okay.

Regarding PCR test reports, I suggest you take reports along with you because most of the check posts ask for PCR test reports.
I have a few contacts for PCR home tests and results will be provided within 24 Hours. It will cost you around Nrs.3000 depends on your location.
Here few contact below:
1. Sagar Paudel 9867688712
2. Doctor at Home: 01-4359865, 9823275006

For Vehicles rental in Kathmandu:
1. Anup Mishra: 9849779812
2. Rajendra Bhatta: 9840266251

Hope it helps!
Thank you,
Sujan

Namaste Kiran,
I hope all is well with you and your family!
So here are details about the rental cost for vehicle rentals provided by one of my friends who runs a vehicle rental company in kathmandu.
For Scorpio, it cost around Rs. 22,000 and for car cost around Rs.16,000. From Kathmandu to the Sunauli border it will take around 8 hours of drive from Kathmandu, I heard the road is all okay.

Regarding PCR test reports, I suggest you take reports along with you because most of the check posts ask for PCR test reports.
I have a few contacts for PCR home tests and results will be provided within 24 Hours. It will cost you around Nrs.3000 depends on your location.
Here few contact below:
1. Sagar Paudel 9867688712
2. Doctor at Home: 01-4359865, 9823275006

For Vehicles rental in Kathmandu:
1. Anup Mishra: 9849779812
2. Rajendra Bhatta: 9840266251

Hope it helps!
Thank you,
Sujan
Thank you sujan,
It really helps!