Here is the step-by-step process for the Embossed Number plate!
.1. First, apply for an Online Application; https://hsenp.dotm.gov.np/everest-pub
for an embossed number and Print Out
2. Then Visit the Gurjudhara office, Look for a separate building for the embossed number plate
3. Payment: First fill up the voucher from the Global IME counter, and pay 2500rs for the bike. It took 30-40 mins.
4. Then Search for your bike file from Dhadda or request staff for your file.
5. After that, you have to print your TAX sheet.
6. Verify Application: Then verify your application.
7. Now register for Embossed no. it took around 2 hours - 3 hours.
8. Then visit another store for Embossed no. Code, and print out the Number plate.
9. After that go for Biometric and Photo
10. At last go to fit the Number plate on the bike. That's all~! Good luck
Also check for some more information about embossed number plate here: EMBOSSED NUMBER PLATES IN NEPAL